Chitra Tripathi Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Profession(s)||Journalist, Scriptwriter, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-30-34|
|Chitra tripathi Career|
|Awards, Achievements||2016– Ramnath Goenka Excellence In Journalism Award
2018– NCC Achievers Award
|Chitra tripathi Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||11 May|
|Age||In her late 30s|
|Birthplace||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||A. D. Govt. Girls Inter College, Gorakhpur|
|College/University||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation in Defence Studies|
|Address||Supertech Eco Village -1 Residential Apartments, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hobbies||Reading Novels, Travelling, Cooking, Gymming
|Controversy||In 2016, she complaint against her husband at the Police Station of Sector 24 in Noida. However, later, the couple sort-out the matter. |
|Chitra tripathi Relationships & More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Atul Agarwal (News Anchor)|
|Marriage Date||23 November 2008
|Chitra tripathi Family|
|Chitra tripathi Husband/Spouse||Atul Agrawal (m. 2008-present)
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brothers– Amit Tripathi (Younger), Aditya Tripathi (Younger)
Sister– Shweta Tripathi (Younger, News Anchor)
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Writer||Harishankar Parsai|
Some Unknown Facts About Chitra Tripathi
- Does she or Chitra Tripathi smoke?: No
- Does she or Chitra Tripathi drink alcohol?: No
- Chitra comes from middle-class religious family.
- Once, she was an NCC cadet, and had received gold medal at the Republic Day Parade in Delhi.
- She never thought to becoming a journalist; because she was interested in to join the Indian Army. But after starting her career in the Doordarshan Center in Gorakhpur, She diversed her mind and she decided to pursue a career in journalism.
- Then After moving from Gorakhpur to Delhi, she started working at Sahara India.
- Tne in the year 2008, she married to long-time boyfriend Atul Agarwal who is known as noted Hindi TV journalist and news anchor.
- Before joining ABP News, she worked for the Doordarshan, Sahara India, News 24,India News, and ETV Network.