Ravindra Jadeja Age, Wiki, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & Girfriend Hidden Secrets : –
Ravindrasinh Anirudhsinh Jadeja or popularly known as Sir Ravindra Jadeja is an Indian professional cricketer. He is an successfull all-rounder who plays as a left-handed batsman and left-arm orthodox bowler.
Ravindra Jadeja Wiki/Biography
Ravindra Jadeja was born in the date of 6 December 1988 (age 30 years; as in 2018) in place named as NavagamGhed, Gujarat. His birth zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He has been born and brought up in a middle-class family in Jamnagar, Gujarat.
Ravindra Jadeja father wanted him to become an successful Army officer but he was more inclined towards Cricket. He finally begin or started his training for the game while he was studying in the school. Sir jadeja got selected in the Indian U-19 team when he was just 16 years old.
Ravindra jadeja Height: 5’ 7”
Ravindra jadeja Weight: 60 kg
Ravindra jadeja Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements: Chest 40″, Waist 32″, Biceps 12″
Ravindra jadeja Family, Caste & Wife
Sir Jadeja belongs to a Hindu Family. Ravindra jadeja father, Anirudhsinh Jadeja, worked as a watchman for a private security agency. His mother name is, Late Lata Jadeja, was a nurse. He also has another two sisters. His elder sister, Naina, is a nurse.
Sir Jadeja got married to with his love Rivaba Solanki on 17 April 2016. The couple has a daughter, Nidhyana, who was born in 2017.
Ravindra jadeja Career
Sir Jadeja started his career in the year of 2005 with the Under-19 Cricket World Cup. The very own country India stood runner up but Jadeja impressed a lot of people with the haul of 3 wickets against Pakistan in the final. He is also appointed as the vice-captain of the Indian U-19 cricket team that was able to won the final World Cup in Malaysia in 2008. Sir Ravindra debut was come against the country Sri Lanka on 8 February 2009 in which he scored an unbeaten 60 off 77 balls. In his third ODI match against the team Sri Lanka in Cuttack, he was gain the success of awarded the man of the match for taking 4 wickets. Ravindra jadeja Test debut came in the year of December 2012, against England at Nagpur. Ravindra jadeja scored his maiden Test fifty on 20 July 2015 against England. On 22 January 2017,
Ravindra jadeja was able to became the first Indian left-arm spinner to take 150 One Day International wickets after dismissing Sam Billings at Eden Gardens in Kolkata. In the same year, sir Jadeja also able to became the top-ranked bowler leaving behind the former spinner Ravichandran Ashwin, who earlier held this position.
Sir Ravindra Jadeja has also been a part of the First-Class Cricket and IPL. Ravindra jadeja was auctioned for $2 million by the team of Chennai Super Kings at the 2012 IPL Auctions. In 2016, when the Chennai Super Kings were banned from the IPL for two seasons, he was bought by the Gujarat Lions in the 2016 IPL Players Auction for ₹9.5 crores. Ravindra jadeja plays from the cricket club of Saurashtra Cricket Team in the First Class Cricket.
- Sir Jadeja become the first bowler in ICC ODI Bowlers Rankings after the former captain, Anil Kumble, claimed the pole position way back in 1996.
- Sir Ravinder is the only Indian cricketer to score continuos 3 triple centuries in the First Class Cricket.
- Sir Jadeja went into a hard conversation with the Suresh Raina after Raina dropped 2 catches during his bowling in the match which was played against the West Indies in July 2013.
- He also get angry with the former England Cricketer, James Anderson in 2014 during India’s tour to England.
Ravindra jadeja net worth is estimated to be $3 million. Sir Jadeja gets paid amount of ₹25 Lakh per annum as his Retainership fees, amount of ₹7 lakh per test match, amount of ₹4 lakh per one day match, and ₹2 lakh per T20 match.
Sir Jadeja’s car collection includes a Hyundai Accent and an Audi A4. He also buy and owns a black Hayabusa Bike.
- Best Opponent Cricket Team: Pakistan
- Sir jadeja hobbies include riding bikes, driving cars, and other are resting at his farmhouse, and horse riding.
- Sir Jadeja’s mother passed away in accident in 2006, when he was just 17 years old. The incident made me very weak due to which he decided to quit the Cricket.
- Jadeja wears the No. #8 Jersy while he used to plays for India and wears he number Jersy #12 when he plays for the Chennai Super Kings (CSK).
- Ravindra also a owner who owns a post restaurant “Jaddu’s Food Field” in Rajkot, Gujarat.
- he is also a very religious person.
- Ravindra jadeja also can wield the sword as good as he flows his cricket bat.
- He is nick named as called “Jaddu,” “RJ,” “Rockstar,” and “Sir Ravindra Jadeja.”
- On 15 April 2019, finally the sir Jadeja announced his support toward the BJP through his Twitter handle and tagged PM Narendra Modi and his wife, Rivaba Jadeja, in it; His loving wife joined BJP in 2018. Interestingly, a day before he announced his support to BJP, his father and the lovely sister joined the Congress Party from Jamnagar district.